Tuesday, April 30, 2019

MY SAN FRANCISCO APARTMENT TOUR

Ultimately moved to San Francisco and showing you the house where I am remaining!
Guide I recommended "The Lifechanging Magic of Cleaning Up" –
Language school in SF that I recommend –
Schedule on linguatrip.com – it's my business as well as it's more affordable!
Reserve a higher education appointment with me –

Oh! Follow me on Instagram @linguamarina

San Francisco housing is extremely expensive however so amazing! The coolest feature of the Silicon Valley is individuals. As well as California weather, clearly haha.

See how I scored 117 out of 120 on TOEFL:
component 1: Reading as well as Paying attention –
component 2: Speaking as well as Composing –

How I racked up 700 on GMAT:

Just how I obtained complete financial aid from top United States colleges:

Subscribe to my network for more video clips regarding travelling, learning language, education abroad as well as lifestyle!

Instagram – @linguamarina
My service –
Shot on Canon G7X

-|-|| -|||-|| -|-
Please watch: "HOW I LEARN ENGLISH BY SEEING TV SHOWS – vocabulary, subjects"

-|-|| -|||-|| -|-



from San Francisco Homes for Sale http://www.sanfranciscohomes.info/my-san-francisco-apartment-tour/2019/04/30

No comments:

Post a Comment